Easy to build trackable URLs with UTM parameters in Bulk (complete site or specific post type) for Google Analytics!
|Author:||Atlas Gondal (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 300|
Click to start download
This plugin will add a page called “Easy UTM Builder” under Settings. On this screen, you need to select post type, set the UTM parameter and select output type.
- Easy to use
- Filter by post type or status
- Generate complete site URLs in just few clicks
- Output in Dashboard
- Write in CSV file
You can create URLs manually but what if you have Hundreds/Thousands URLs. In that case, it’ll Cost you a lot of Time. We all know, Time is Money and you can save it by using this Free, and Easy to Use Plugin!
Why we need this plugin?
- For SEO
- Making URLs trackable in Google Analytics
- Monitoring E-Commerce Conversions
- Tracking Social Media Traffic like Facebook and Twitter
- Tracking Email Campaign Conversions
- Track Any Promotional Event
For further information please send me an email.
Admin screenshot of Easy UTM Builder
Sample UTM URLs Generated in the Dashboard
Sample UTM URLs Generated in CSV File
Post your question on support forum and we will try to answer your question as quick as possible.
We couldn’t find a plugin that easily extract URLs with UTM parameters. So, we took a step to cover this gap.
Exporting the file with static name can be easily found by malicious attacker, and may result in sensitive information leakage. So we decided to generate random name, which is harder to guess by bad guys.
No. It has no settings/configurations to store so it does not touch the database.
Yes. The plugin requires a PHP version 5.4 or higher and WordPress version 3.1.0 or higher.
- supports post filtering by status
- bit of formatting adjustments
- generates file name randomly
- tested with 5.5
- dashboard design improvements
- Initial release