Doolox Node is a WordPress plugin for Doolox, free Open Source WordPress management tool and website builder.
|Author:||Doolox (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Doolox is a free Open Source WordPress management tool and website builder available both as a SaaS and for download. It uses Doolox Node to login users to multiple WordPress websites over SSL without storing credentials in a database. Give it a try, it's free!
No FAQs at the moment.
v1.2.2 (Jun 15 2014)
- Added settings link to plugins page
v1.2.1 (Jun 15 2014)
- Bugfix – removed cURL SSL verification for plugin connected call
v1.2.0 (Feb 10 2014)
- Added private key settings page for self-hosted Doolox installations
v1.1.1 (Feb 2 2014)
- Bugfix – pass connected callback domain to plugin
v1.1.0 (Jan 24 2014)
- Plugin adjusted for WordPress plugin repository
v1.0.0 (Jan 20 2014)
- Finished first version
- Implemented SSL