This plugin adds balloons to traditional comic frames. Balloons become part of the content of the post, and can be translated.
|Author:||Andy War (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-10-2014|
Click to start download
Shortcode Builder settings page. On top actual shortcode, below preview of the comic frame and the grid.
Shortcode Builder settings page. Image info, grid size and text setting fields.
This is how the overlying grid appears on the frame.
Choose top-left and bottom-right corner of the balloon.
This is how the balloon appears once the text is added.
- Download and unzip
digitalkomixfolder, then upload it to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Nothing else
Does the plugin work on multisites?
Yes, it does.
Does it work on all themes?
It has been tested on twentythirteen and twentyfourteen.
- Internationalization with Indonesian translation thanks to Jordan Silaen.
- Internationalization with Serbian translation thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic.
- Internationalization with Italian translation.
- Shortcode Builder settings page added to automatically generate shortcode to be cut and pasted in the post or page.
- Grid mode added: no limits to table size, balloon is positioned and sized defining the cells of it’s top-left and bottom-right corner.
- Grid function added: if no text is written, on post/page preview a grid is overlayed on the image, with numbered text areas. This may be
useful to choose appropriate number of rows x cols.
- First release.