A widget that rolls random numbers of the form NdX+/-M or NeX+/-M as set in the admin widget panel.
|Author:||Kevin Oedekoven (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-08-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 016|
Click to start download
Q: Where can I send feedback about this plugin?
A: You can comment here Dice Roller
Q: What is the difference between NdX and NeX?
A: NeX indicates that the result is from exploding dice
Q: What are exploding dice?
A: Exploding dice is a term describing a dice mechanic wherein maximum results are added and generate an additional roll
Q: Can the result of the widget be saved and not reloaded each time a page is accessed?
A: Not currently, each time the page is reloaded the result changes.
Q: Can this plugin be used as a shortcode in comments?
A: See comments here: Dice Roller
- Validated as stable on WP 4.0
- Removed center html tag in the result format as it is depreciated in HTML5
- Added option for exploding dice
- Added option for rerolling ones
- Removed the 2 sided option as dangerous when combined with the exploding and reroll options combined (sends code to infinite loop)
- Removed the 3 and 30 sided options as non-standard dice
- Set link to be nofollow
- Initial Release
Also see Dice Roller