If you want to quickly show/hide/rename most of the functionalities in WooCommerce, this is the…
|Author:||Marko Radulovic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-07-2021|
Click to start download
If you want to quickly show/hide/rename most of the functionalities in WooCommerce, this is the right plugin for you.
Custom Conditions For WooCommerce is a modern and simple way to change most of the functionalities in WooCommerce.
???? Features ????
- Hide / Show Add to Cart button on every page separately
- Hide / Show Product prices on every page separately
- Hide / Show Product prices on Google Search
- Hide / Show Coupon code on every page separately
- Hide / Show Descriptions tabs
- Hide / Show specific Checkout fields
- Change name on Add to Cart button on every page separately
- Much more coming soon…
How to use
After activation, move to WooCommerce -> Custom Conditions and begin to configure your WooCommerce sections.
The support is exclusively limited to the wordpress.org support forum.
???? CODING STANDARDS ????
Custom Conditions For WooCommerce has your website performance in mind – every script and style is minified and loaded conditionally.
???? Check our other plugins ????
Yes, the Custom Conditions for WooCommerce plugin is compatible with all of the themes.
That change won’t affect your website immediately. Instead, it will affect it when Google robots re-crawl your website again. That can take up to 40 days.
[ 1.0.4 ] – 2021.07.27
- Decreased version of PHP
[ 1.0.3 ] – 2021.07.26
- Compatibility with all of the themes
[ 1.0.0 ] – 2021.07.09
- Plugin created and published