This plugin display a Creative Commons banner below your posts in WordPress. All metadata included.
|Author:||OptimalDevs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-11-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 414|
Click to start download
Creative Commons Generator allows you to configure the Creative Commons license and include it in your blog posts to protect against misuse or unauthorized use.
- Official banner images provided by creativecommons.org.
- Version 4.0 and International jurisdiction license.
- General settings for all post published (custom post types included).
- Specific settings for each post.
- Including metadata, according creativecommons.org.
- Multi-language, currently translated into English and Spanish.
- Simple and easy to use, no manual editing of files is needed.
Where is displayed the banner?
After the content of the post, at the end.
The banner is displayed on pages?
No, only in posts.
- Updated to Creative Commons License 4.0.
- Now it’s compatible with custom post types.
- Tested with WordPress 4.3.
- Added target=_blank for all links.
- Added rel=nofollow for all links.
- Added uninstall.php file.
- the_content display filter priority has upload to 100.
- Initial release