CP Image Store is an online store for the sale of image files: images, predefined pictures, clipart, drawings, vector images. For payment processing,
|Author:||CodePeople (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-07-2013|
|Total downloads:||27 111|
Click to start download
Image Edition Interface
Insertion Buttons for Image Store and Image Store Product
Insertion Product's Dialog
Dialog to Insert Images Lists
Available Widgets to Insert an Image or Image List on Website's Sidebars
Filtering Sales Report
To install CP Image Store with Slideshow, follow these steps:
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire “cp-image-store/” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Set up your store via “Image Store/ Store Settings”
Q: Why the sales button doesn’t display?
A: First, go to the settings page of CP Image Store with Slideshow and be sure the PayPal checkbox is checked, and has defined the seller’s email. Second, be sure the image has files associated.
Q: Why the watermark doesn’t show on images?
A: Be sure the GD Library is enabled in the PHP script on web server.
Q: How to insert a product or products list on sidebar?
A: Go to the widgets section and insert the “Image Store Product”, or the “Image Store Product List” on sidebar.
Q: How can I to know the ID of image?
A: Go to the image page in WordPress and pay attention to the URL, the parameter “post” contains the image’s ID.
The image’s ID is required to insert the image on sidebars or pages.
Q: How can I search an image by the image’s content or title?
A: Type the word you are searching in the search box (available in the store’s page), and press the “enter” key.
Q: Is possible to hide the image preview window?
A: To hide the image preview window, go to the settings of Image Store, and uncheck the option “Display preview on mouse over”.
Q: Is there another payment gateway other than PayPal?
A: The current version of plugin allows only PayPal as payment gateway.
Q: Why after press the “Buy Now” button the page is not redirected to PayPal?
A: Please, go to the settings page of Image Store, and be sure that email associated to the PayPal account was entered. If the email associated to the PayPal account was typed, go to the product’s page, and be sure that image’s price is non zero.
Q: Why I can’t get the purchased images as a zip file?
A: To use this feature be sure the libraries to create ZIP files are available in the PHP script installed in your web server. Furthermore, if the customers bought multiple files at same time, and the sum of size of all files purchased is bigger than memory assigned to the PHP, then is not possible to create the zip file.
Q: How can be selected the images to display in the store by default?
A: The images store is inserted in a page through the shortcode: [codepeople-image-store], but it is possible define some parameters in the shortcode for filtering the images that will be displayed by default in the store:
type: allows display in the store the images with the “type” defined as attribute of the shortcode. The “type” attribute accepts the slug of the type or its ID.
author: allows display in the store the images crated by the “author” defined as attribute of the shortcode. The “author” attribute accepts the slug of the author or its ID.
color: allows display in the store the images with the colour schema defined by the “color” attribute. The “color” attribute accepts the slug of the color or its ID.
category: allows display in the store the images belonging to the category defined as attribute of the shortcode. The “category” attribute accepts the slug of the category or its ID.
- First version released.
- Improves the plugin documentation.
- Corrects an issue with language files.
- Displays the carousel with any number of images.
- Corrects a compatibility issue with the “Search in place” plugin.
- Includes a search box in the store’s page.
- Corrects an issue in the creation of thumbnails from images in PNG format.
- Increases the security in the store.
- Includes the use of charts in the sales reports.
- Includes the product ID in the list of images for selling.
- Corrects the store’s design in themes with responsive designs.
- Allows limit the number of downloads by download link.
- Allows reset the number of downloads, and the download interval.
- Changes the location of the upload files.
- Includes alternative layouts.
- Allows to distribute images for free. The images without a price defined, or if the PayPal option is disabled in the store’s settings, appear download links beside the images,
- Uses functions included since WordPress 3.5.0, that modifies the requirements.
- Modifies the interface of the store’s settings.
- Modifies the carousel with the top ten images, to correct an issue in Safari browser.
- Includes a new button in the sales reports, for exporting all of them to a CSV file.
- Allows apply to the products, the permalinks structure used in by WordPress.
- Modifies the styles applied to the store.
- Corrects the selection of home page’s URL in a WordPress multisite.
- Security update for the download process of purchased files(vulnerability was found by Joaquin Ramirez Martinez)
- Security update to prevent the use of brute force to identify the purchase IDs (thanks to Joaquin Ramirez Martinez to detect this vulnerability)
- Corrects a conflict in the action of deleting images.
- Allows activate/deactivate the use of friendly URLs for the store’s products.
- Uses the classes constructor of PHP5 in the widgets.
- Modifies the taxonomies to prevent a conflict with complex structures for permalinks.
- Takes into account the taxes in the IPN script.
- Modifies the download process to improve the performance and save the server’s resources.
- Escape the tags attributes and the queries parameters to prevent vulnerabilities.
- Modifies some texts and corrects a simple issue.
- Changes the order that resources are loaded to prevent conflicts with themes that are not prepared for WP4.5
- Corrects an issue for filtering the images by the slug of the category.
- Includes the Importing module.
- Adds to the products’ pages tags like: og:image, og:title, og:description, and og:url.
- Corrects an issue with the friendly URLs.
- Includes try/catch blocks to prevent fatal errors with emails bad configured.
- Allows to enter the Facebook App id for sharing the website’s links in Facebook.
- Fixes a warning message accessing to QUERY_STRING in the store’s pages, in stores with multiple pages.
- Modifies the IPN script to satisfy the new PayPal requirements.
- Allows the integration with Affiliate Royale.
- Improves the accesses to the plugin’s documentation.
- Fixes an issue loading the CSS and JS files in websites protected with SSL.
- Applies the same charset used by the database to the plugin’s tables.
- Includes a new filter for the “get_the_excerpt” hook.
- Includes the integration with Gutenberg the editor that will be distributed with the next versions of WordPress.
- Allows the access to reports, the importing section, and the store’s settings only to the websites administrators.
- Fixes an issue with the loopback requests when are being edited the code of plugins or themes in the WordPress editor.
- Removes the invalid characters from the products’ names before redirect the buyer to the payment gateway.