Add Dynamic Select Fields in Contact Form 7.
|Author:||John A. Huebner II (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-05-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||20 015|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the files to the plugin folder of your site
- Activate it from the Plugins Page
Many other plugins of this type use shortcodes. I’m not a real fan of shortcodes, but that’s not the only
Filters are much more flexible that shortcodes.
For example, a shortcode cannot return an array. A shortcode pretty much requires that only a text value is returned.
- correct fatal error called to undefined function when CF7 in not active.
- corrected to work with CF7 >= 4.8
- corrected fatal function call error due to update in CF7
- Replaced depricated CF7 function calls
- corrected possible fatal error from duplicate function
- Added default value logic
- Corrected Bug: allow multiple not working when inserting new field
- Corrected PHP notice “Indirect modification of overloaded element of WPCF7_Validation has no effect”
- Fix validation error removing other attributes, thanks pjgalbraith
- Changed name of plugin to meet new WP guidelines
- Corrected a bug, incorrect field type name when creating new field, introduced in 1.1.0
- Updated tag pane to be completely compatible w/ CF7 >= V4.2
- Backwards compatible w/ CF7 < V4.2
- updated to work with CF7 V4.2 (tag pane still needs some work to make it 100% but it can be used and it will still work with previous versions of CF7)
- Preserve $_GET value – If the value of the field is present in query string, preset the selected values.
- initial release