This plugin is developed to help you move your site content from Drupal to WordPress easily and very fast in just a few mouse clicks – no coding skill
|Author:||MagneticOne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-09-2013|
|Total downloads:||12 160|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Go to the Admin Panel -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.
- Choose the downloaded file in zip format and click the “Install Now” button.
- Go to Admin -> Plugins, activate the “CMS2CMS: Automated Drupal To WordPress Migration Plugin”.
- Register an account or sign in to the existing one.
- Provide the URL address of your Existing website.
- Download the Connection Bridge and place it into the Existing website root folder (where index.php file is located). You can find a detailed instruction here.
- Go back to the plugin and click “Verify Connection”. You’ll be redirected to the CMS2CMS website to proceed with your migration.
Documentation and Support
Go to CMS2CMS FAQ section if you’ve got more questions about migration to WordPress.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.2