Create Org Charts easily in WordPress. A flexible and lightweight WordPress plugin, working with Clicface Trombi.
|Author:||Clicface (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-08-2014|
|Total downloads:||16 662|
Click to start download
What are the requirements to install the Clicface Organi plugin?
You must install the Clicface Trombi plugin, which is needed to load the employee database.
What languages are available for Clicface Organi?
Languages currently available are:
You can also translate Clicface Organi in your own language, then submit your translation, so everybody would can use it. To do it, we have a project hosted at Transifex where you can add the translation in your language. It’s simple, fast and effective.
I would like to insert as much employees as I need in an Org Chart. How can I do?
For unlimited use, we suggest you to choose the best version for you with our comparison table.
I can not run the plugin. Where can I find help?
If you need help, feel free to contact us using the Support Ticket System.
You can check more FAQ on our website.
- Testing with last WordPress version 5.3
- Removing jQuery.live() function
- Removing parameters when clicking on the Reload button
- Fixing issue with last WordPress version 5.0
- Fixing issue related to the array_depth_count function
- Fixing issue related to Clicface Trombi checking
- Fixing issue with last WordPress version 4.9
- Fixing issue with last WordPress version 4.7
- Improving Clicface Trombi activation checking
- Removing Piklist dependency
- Updating Clicface links
- Permalink support improvement
- Initial import