Add some useful fields to registration and user's info
|Author:||Marco Cimmino (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-06-2007|
|Total downloads:||318 052|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
Add a new field form
User's profile with extra fields
Main options page
Registration form with extra fields
Just copy whole cimy-user-extra-fields subdir into your plug-in directory and activate it
There are two supported ways of using this plug-in under WordPress MultiSite:
If you want that ALL Blogs on your MultiSite installation follow the same registration with the same fields this is the case for you.
Every blog will have shared registration page and only the Super Admin can change it.
- unpack the package under ‘wp-content/mu-plugins’ directory (if this directory does not exist, create it);
- be sure that cimy_user_extra_fields.php is outside Cimy folder (move it if necessary);
- go to “Network Admin -> Cimy User Extra Fields”, press “Fix the problem” button and confirm.
If you want that every single Blog can define its own Extra Fields then you should choose this installation.
Every registration will have Extra Fields defined by single blogs, every user will have anyway WordPress fields shared with ALL Blogs, this how it works WordPress MultiSite.
- unpack the package under ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory;
- be sure that cimy_uef_mu_activation.php is installed under ‘wp-content/mu-plugins’ directory (if this directory does not exist, create it);
- then every single blog will have it under “Plugins” section.
I have a lot of questions and I want support where can I go?