Transfer data from 3dcart to WooCommerce and improve your store’s efficiency in short while.
|Author:||MagneticOne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-03-2015|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Unzip it to your computer.
- Upload the extracted data to wp-content/plugin directory.
- Step to Admin -> Plugins and activate “Cart2Cart: 3dcart to WooCommerce Migration”.
- Paste the 3dcart API details.
- Connection Bridge for WooCommerce will be downloaded automatically.
- Click on “Start Migration” and you’ll be redirected to Cart2Cart Migration Wizard. Afterwards, proceed with Full Migration.
How to enable Advanced API perform migration from 3dcart?
To perform a transfer from 3dcart you’ll have to enable”Advanced API” in the store’s admin panel. In order to do that, complete the following:
Get in contact with 3DCart tech support to allow Advanced API access for your domain.
Log in and step to Settings -> General -> Store Settings.
In the Advanced Settings section and press on Change Settings in the API Setting field.
Then put the ticks in the Enable API and Enable advanced API checkboxes
Finally copy API User Key.
Can Cart2Cart migrate customer’s passwords to my WooCommerce store?
Since every platform uses a different password encryption algorithm, our plugin can’t transfer them from one cart to another. In order to resolve this issue you will have to ask your client to recover their passwords after the migration.
Is there a possibility to migrate reviews to WooCommerce?
Cart2Cart provides migrations of reviews to and from WooCommerce shopping cart. In addition to reviews, review ratings will be transferred also.
Can I keep my 3dcart store online during the transfer?
Yes, your Source shopping cart will be kept online and active through the entire migration procedure.
How can I use my discount coupon?
You’ll be able to paste your discount coupon code right before confirming Full Migration on Migration Wizard.
Initial commit = 1.0. =*