Transfer data from 3dcart to WooCommerce and improve your store’s efficiency in short while.
|Author:||MagneticOne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-03-2015|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin.
- Log in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Browse. Pick Cart2Cart plugin and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate it by clicking “Activate plugin”.
- Find Cart2Cart plugin on the left side menu. Register Cart2Cart account and proceed with the migration setup.
How to enable Advanced API for migration from 3dCart?
To perform a transfer from 3dCart you’ll have to to use REST API in the store’s Admin panel. In order to do that, complete the following:
1. Go to Modules in Admin panel of 3dCart store
1. Find REST API module and press “+” button to expand it
1. Click “Change Settings”
1. Then Click “Add” and paste the following key c4c058b5bcd65352cf6c79d9931fcfdb into Public Key field
1. Continue by clicking “Add” button located on the right side from Public Key field
1. When Cart2Cart app is found, click “Authorize”
1. Follow Cart2Cart Migration Wizard to continue migration setup
To get more detailed explanation how to enable Advanced API in your 3dCart go here.
What are the peculiarities of data transfer from 3dCart?
First of all make sure that at least one customer is created on 3dCart store. If there is none, you won’t be able to setup migration from 3dCart to WooCommerce properly.
According to some technical restrictions of 3dCart and REST API, data transfer from this solution has certain peculiarities you should know about.
Customer groups will not be moved from 3dCart to WooCommerce
Reviews can be migrated from 3dCart either
Order statuses will be imported to WooCommerce as “New”
More peculiarities of migration from 3dCart – here.