CardGate Payment methods for WooCommerce 3.X
|Author:||CardGate (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-07-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 094|
Click to start download
The global CardGate settings, which you can configure using CardGate Settings
The CardGate payment options in Woocommerce
Payment settings for a specific CardGate payment method.
To make use of this plug-in you need an account from CardGate
Please contact us at www.cardgate.com
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of CardGate for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “CardGate” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our eCommerce plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Upload the zip file with the WordPress plug-in manager
- Configure the plug-in using CardGate Settings
- Activate the desired payment methods in WooCommerce
To make use of this plug-in you need an account from www.cardgate.com
I have updated to version 3.0.4 and now it doesn’t work anymore?
If you are updating from an older version then 3.0.4 you will need new CardGate Settings, or the plugin will not work!
- Updated Dutch translation text
- Updated iDEAL bank issuer text
- Updated consumer address data
- Updated ClientLib Library
- Address data no longer mandatory
- Error notice for incomplete CardGate settings
- Now compatible with all WooCommerce versions higher than 2.1.0
- Changed text of Settings page
- Plugin now available via wordpress.org