“Cache control by Cacholong” is a cache control plugin for one or more Nginx servers.
|Author:||Cacholong (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-03-2018|
Click to start download
Why doesn’t this plugin work?
This plugin has several requirements. Please check the minimum and optional requirements, before installing this plugin. Open a support topic if you
require additional help.
When i use “Quick edit” to edit a post, nothing is happening!
Although no message is displayed, the purge was activated! You can see the purge message when you refresh the page. This is a technical limitation.
4.0.2 – 2018-11-15
- Added – Plugin is tested for usage with WordPress 5.0.
- Fixed – Hook wp_unique_post_slug recieves 6 arguments instead of 4.
- Changed – Retrieval of WordPress default post types for flushing. Only public post types are used & flushable.
- Changed – ‘Itemlist to sentence’ function also handles associative array’s.
4.0.1 – 2018-03-14
- Changed – Small improvement to readme.txt.
4.0.0 – 2018-02-26
- Added – license.txt file
- Added – Fingerprinting for assets
- Changed – Plugin name change from Cache helper by Cacholong -> Cache control by Cacholong
- Changed – Small changes in author / copyright
- Changed – Language files updated
- Changed – All php / phtml / js files a copyright / license block
- Changed – Namespaced all classes
- Changed – Improved prefix on all global functions cc_ -> cacholong_cc_
- Changed – All namespaces to fully qualified names
- Changed – Javascipt prefixes from cc_ -> cacholong_cc
- Changed – WordPress HTTP API is used instead of (custom) curl (wrapper).
- Deprecated – Curl class.
3.2.1 – 2018-01-25
- Fixed – Small fix for showing ‘delay text’.
3.2.0 – 2018-01-24
- Changed – Only show ‘delay text’ for pagespeed when purge was succesful, instead of always.
3.1.1 – 2016-09-14
- Fixed – Removed a few purge hooks from is_admin() to work again.
3.1.0 – 2017-12-22
- Added – Delay text message for all purges.
- Fixed – Handle non-array admin messages.
- Changed – userOptions table is now used to handle session flash data, session handling is removed.
- Changed – is_admin() to optimize performance frontend.
- Changed – Removed log message for missing hosts json file, not needed anymore.
- Changed – Language files updated.
- Changed – Improvements in messages, phpDoc and debugging.
- Deprecated – Sessions class.
3.0.0 – 2017-12-15
- Added – Setting to enable or disable removing id attribute from stylesheet link tag. Nginx pagespeed needs css id removed to combine stylesheets.
See changelog.txt for all versions.