The easiest way to migrate your site to Cloudways
|Author:||Cloudways (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-09-2015|
|Total downloads:||64 187|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
1- Download the plugin and extract the zip file.
2- Upload wp-site-migrate plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3- Activate the plugin through WordPress admin “Plugin” tab.
1- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New and search for Cloudways migrator.
2- Install and Activate the plugin to use it.
If you are comfortable using WP-CLI (WordPress Commmand Line), then you can easily install the plugin by running this command in SSH terminal.
wp plugin install bv-cloudways-automated-migration
- Adding Misc Callback
- Adding logout functionality in the plugin
- Adding support for chunked base64 encoding
- Updating upload rows
- Updating TOS and privacy policies
- Bug fixes for lp and fw
- SSL support in plugin for API calls
- Adding support for plugin branding
- Removed bv_manage_site
- Updated asym key
- Better integrity checking
- Woo Commerce Dynamic sync support
- Manage sites straight from BlogVault dashboard
- Changing dynamic backups to be pull-based
- Using dbsig based authentication
- Adding support for GLOB based directory listings
- Adding support for PHP 5 style constructors
- Adding DB Signature and Server Signature to uniquely identify a site
- Adding the stats api to the WordPress Backup plugin.
- Sending tablename/rcount as part of the callback
- Adding app folder as a field
- First release of Cloudways Migration Plugin