A simple Events plugin for BuddyPress
|Author:||shanebp (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||9 459|
Click to start download
Upload the zip on the Plugins > Add screen in wp-admin
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to Settings -> BP Simple Events and enter your Google Maps API Key. If you don’t have a Key – See the FAQ
Do I need a Google Maps API Key?
Yes. If you need help, read this tutorial Google Maps API Key
Yes. Tested in the following configuration:
- WP.4.1.1 – Multisite
- BuddyPress 2.2 + – Network Activated
- BuddyPress Simple Events – Network Activated
Roles can be assigned via the Network Admin > Settings > BP Simple Events screen.
But a member must be a member of the main site in order to create Events.
If they are not a member of the main site, they will not see the Events tab.
Yes – if the Calendar supports custom post types
- Initial release.
- Refactored as a component.
- Add file missing from last release.
- Add multisite support, improved cleanup on trash
- Use trash hook instead of delete hook for cleanup on Event deletion
- Check if BP is activated
- Tested in WP 4.2 & BP 22.214.171.124, tweak subnav creation, replace template_redirect with template_include
- typo in single template filter
- fix bug in WP templates filter
- close the recent XSS vulnerability found in add_query_arg
- tested in WP 4.3
- Added requirement for Google Maps API Key
- fixed bug re timestamp
- Save post_date as the Event Start date so that Calendar plugins can be used
- Fix PHP Warning re incorrect function name in filter hook