A simple Events plugin for BuddyPress
|Author:||PhiloPress (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||11 546|
Click to start download
Do I need a Google Maps API Key?
Yes. If you need help, read this tutorial Google Maps API Key
Yes. Tested in the following configuration:
- WP.4.1.1 – Multisite
- BuddyPress 2.2 + – Network Activated
- BuddyPress Simple Events – Network Activated
Roles can be assigned via the Network Admin > Settings > BP Simple Events screen.
But a member must be a member of the main site in order to create Events.
If they are not a member of the main site, they will not see the Events tab.
Yes – if the Calendar supports assigning custom post types
- Add support for Gutenberg
- Tested with WP 5.0
- Fix bug re the_content filter prevent conflicts in some themes.
- Tweak the_content filter so that it does not conflict with some other plugins.
- Change template loading process. Use filter on the_content rather than load full template. This should be more compat with themes.
- Fix status when Event is restored from Trash, set to ‘publish’
- Fix PHP Warning re incorrect function name in filter hook
- fixed bug re timestampSave post_date as the Event Start date so that Calendar plugins can be used
- Added requirement for Google Maps API Key
- tested in WP 4.3
- close the recent XSS vulnerability found in add_query_arg
- fix bug in WP templates filter
- typo in single template filter
- Tested in WP 4.2 & BP 188.8.131.52, tweak subnav creation, replace template_redirect with template_include
- Check if BP is activated
- Use trash hook instead of delete hook for cleanup on Event deletion
- Add multisite support, improved cleanup on trash
- Add file missing from last release.
- Refactored as a component.
- Initial release.