This plugin will help you easily place your Broadstreet Ad zones.
|Author:||Broadstreet (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-10-2012|
|Total downloads:||11 136|
Click to start download
For Broadstreet users. If you aren’t a user, you can sign up after installing.
Introducing first business directory of it’s kind, this Broadstreet-powered
plug-in is the first practical and portable business directory for WordPress.
This was built for local publishers.
- Magic import: Automatically crawl the web to fill in business details and photos
- Business updates: Allow businesses to post a message on their profile via text message, Facebook, or Twitter
- Easily create a photo gallery for each business
… And everything else you would expect of a business directory.
Broadstreet was build by the developers of a local, independent news blog in
Red Bank, NJ. We built it to help monetize our much-loved community site.
If you’re a local publisher struggling to monetize your site, Broadstreet is
PS: You can easily integrate your Broadstreet adserver zones with this
- Install the plugin
- Go to Settings->Broadstreet
- Enter your Access Token and confirm that it’s valid (we’ll check automatically)
- Go to Appearance->Widgets, and use the new ‘Broadstreet Ad Zone’ widget
To learn more about Broadstreet, and how it can help you as a local publisher,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.2.3: Fixed image upload bug affecting minority of WP installations
- 1.8.1: Fixed asset base URL making the settings page ugly
- 1.8.1: Fixed excerpt filter (special thanks Justin)