Instant chat plugin for BuddyPress allowing user to connect and talk in real time.
|Author:||Richard Phelps (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-06-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||12 010|
Click to start download
Where can I set the dimensions of the avatar for messages?
- If you go to the WordPress admin and click the tab at the bottom of the black bar with the text ‘BuddyPress Instant Chat’.
- Launch of the plugin
- Fixed bug where if a user tried to go to an existing chat, it would redirect them back to the main chat page
- Added all chats on the main chat page
- Added ability to see all messages for all chats between 2 users from admin
- Added message to the message control view explaining what can be done
- Bug fix for version 1.2 where no message is displayed if a chat doesn’t exist between the 2 users
- Added the ability to allow users to chat with their friends only which can be enabled and disabled in the settings
- Fixed bug where friends only warning would show even if the settings in both plugins was disabled.
- Add the ability to add the chat page on any page using a shortcode
- Fixed bug where the name display setting could not be updated.
- Fixed bug where certain wordpress tables couldn’t be found in some queries because of the incorrect database prefix being used.
- Added the ability to remove messages from a chat and add the messages back through message control in admin.
- Fixed bug where the name display seetings is not set correctly when installing the plugin.
- Changed the display of the messages so they display as speech bubbles.