BuddyPress Activity shortcode plugin allows you to insert BuddyPress activity stream on any page/post using shortcode.
|Author:||BuddyDev (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-10-2015|
|Total downloads:||11 812|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
The plugin is simple to install:
bp-activity-shortcodedirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin “BuddyPress Activity Shortcode”
Otherwise, Use the Plugin browser, upload it and activate, you are done.
How to Use
Add the shortcode [activity-stream ] in your post or page. For detailed usage instruction, please visit plugin page on BuddyDev.
- Added support for load more activities in the current context. Thank you Shay for sponsoring it.
- use load_more=1 for showing the load more button.
- Added support for scope=’following’ when using BuddyPress follow 1.2.x branch too. Sponsored by Shay.
- Also, scope=’following’ can be combined with for =’logged’, or for=’displayed’ or for=’author’ to display relevant activities.
- Added actions to generate content before/after the actual shortcode. It allows developers to add extra messages if needed.
- Added option to filter activity based on roles.
- Use role=’administrator’ to list all activities of admin. You can use one or more role like role=”administrator,editor”
- Thank you “Arik Twena” for sponsoring the development.
- Added option to list activity for Logged in user, Displayed user or post author.
- Use for=”logged” to display activities for logged in user. Other valid values are “displayed”, “author”.
- for=”displayed” lists activities for the displayed user(If you are on user profile section).
- If you use for=”author” in a page/post, It will list activities for the post author on single post/inside the post loop and on author page.
- Introduce option to display the activity shortcode contents even on activities page using hide_on_activity=0
- Introduce container_class option to allow changing the shortcode output container class. It defaults to ‘activity’.
If you have hide_on_activity=0, we suggest you to change it to something else to avoid the filtering of the content via js.
- Updated code
- Tested with BuddyPress 2.7.0
- Updated code
- Added support for load more when no filters are used
- Initial release on WordPress.org plugin repo