Set up redirections from your old blogger blog to your new WordPress blog. You can redirect posts, pages and as well as the home page. This plugin will generate a template for your blogger blog that will redirect your old Blogger users to your new WordPress blog.
This plugin will get the URL the blogger user visited and redirect to the new post.
|Author:||Subin Siby (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-02-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 531|
Click to start download
No questions has been asked yet.
If you have a question, ask in the comments of
or via WordPress support forum.
All users who updated this plugin to Version 0.2 should reinstall Template Code.
- Fixed Bugs
1) Fixed posts redirection bug
2) Replaced Pages Redirection JSON format in settings to Input Form
3) Fixed Options Page Bugs
1) Fixed Bugs
2) Fixed wrong display of settings success/error messages
3) Improved Pages redirection
4) Works on WordPress installations in /dir/disdf directories too
1) Checks If 404 Pages matches a blogger post you imported
2) Fixed Redirection WWW bug
3) Redesigned Options Page
4) Added Donate Option (Please Donate…)
1) Fixed Pages Redirection bug.
2) Improved Easabilty To Use
3) New Template Code