Customize, schedule & publish blog posts automatically & individually to all your social networks. Boost social exposure & blog traffic.
|Author:||Blog2Social, Adenion (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2014|
|Total downloads:||666 320|
|Active installs:||30 000+|
Click to start download
Social Media Auto-Posting and Scheduling Plugin for WordPress Sites and Blogs.
Autopost, cross-promote, schedule and automatically share your blog posts to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, LinkedIn, XING, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Reddit, VK.com, Medium, Tumblr, Torial, Diigo and Bloglovin.
Blog2Social automatically creates social media posts for your content and auto-posts at the best times for each network. Save time and pain of manually sharing and promoting your site on social media.
Compatible with WooCommerce, Gutenberg Editor, Hummingbird & Bitly.
- Version 5.5: Optimized network and user management
Blog2Social Free is free. Download Blog2Social today to make your social media marketing for your WordPress site or blog easier than ever. See what’s included in the free version Or, benefit from all advanced features for sharing and scheduling your content on social media by upgrading to Blog2Social Premium. Start your free 30-day-Premium-trial
for cross-posting and auto posting
* Facebook – Post to your profile, page (Free), and in groups (Premium)
* Twitter – Post to your Twitter account
* Google My Business (Premium) – Post to your Business Listing on Google
* LinkedIn – Post to your profile (Free) or page (Premium)
* XING – Post to your profile (Free), page (Premium), and in groups (Premium)
* Instagram – Post to your Instagram profile (Free)
* Pinterest – Post to all your different Pinboards (Free)
* Flickr – Post to your Flickr profile (Free)
* Reddit – Post to your subreddits (Free)
* VK.com – post to your profile (Free), page (Premium) or in groups (Premium)
* Medium – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
* Tumblr – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
* Torial – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
* Diigo – post a bookmark to your account (Free)
* Bloglovin – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
Benefits from using Blog2Social
- Share your posts and pages on 14 different networks: Twitter, Facebook (profile and page), LinkedIn (profile), XING (profile), Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Torial, Medium, Tumblr, Flickr, Diigo, Bloglovin, and VK at once.
- Customize your social media posts with unique personal comments, hashtags, handles, emojis, and select an image of your choice.
- You can even edit the complete HTML markup for re-publishing your post on Tumblr, Torial, and Medium.
- Manage all users posts and pages and share them on your channels.
- Re-post old posts.
- Share links and posts from other sources (Content Curation).
- View all your social media posts in one single place.
- Automatically generate hashtags from the tags of your posts.
- Edit the meta tag information of your blog posts and pages.
- Use the free Blog2Social Extension for Firefox and Chrome to save links while browsing and share them whenever you want.
All these features are included in Blog2Social free. If you want to take your social media marketing to the next level with more advanced sharing and scheduling options for auto-posting and cross-promoting your content you can upgrade to Premium any time.
Try Blog2Social Premium with free 30-day-trial (without any obligations, no automatic subscription).
7 REASONS FOR CHOOSING BLOG2SOCIAL PREMIUM
#1 Easy Social Media Scheduling – Auto-Post and Auto-Schedule your posts with a pre-defined best time schedule for each social network or define your own best times.
Blog2Social provides you with a ready-to-use Best Time Manager for the best times to post on each social network. If you know which times work best for you, then you can define and save your own time settings. Schedule your social media posts for immediate sharing or choose a one-time or recurring schedule.
#2 Cross-Posting and Cross-Promotion with Customized Social Media Posts – Create unique social media posts for each social network and community.
Blog2Social automatically turns your posts into an adapted format for each social platform. You can optionally customize and tailor your social media posts with individual comments, #hashtags, @handles, and emojis. Automatically generate Hashtags from your WP tags. Select or add individual images and choose between different post formats (link post / image post) to create more variations for your social media posts.
#3 Social Media Calendar – Organize your social media marketing
Edit, add or change scheduled posts per drag & drop in the built-in social media calendar. Keep track of your shared posts and scheduling plan and filter your posts per network. Posts from other users will be displayed in different colors.
#4 Social Media Auto-Poster – Switch your social media marketing on auto-pilot
Activate the autoposter to automatically share your new and updated posts on social media. No extra steps required!
#5 Content Curation – Share and schedule third-party content
Share and schedule links and posts from any source to automatically fill your social media feeds with a consistent content mix of your own content and third-party content. Import content via RSS or share any URL-Link, or use the free Blog2Social Extension for Firefox and Chrome to save links while browsing and share or schedule them whenever you want.
#6 Social-Media-Ready Blog Posts – Blog2Social optimizes your social meta tags
Blog2Social automatically adds Open Graph and Twitter Card tags to your blog posts to optimize the shareability of your blog post on social networks. Edit these tags to your liking to adjust how your link preview looks on social media networks.
#7 There is much more to discover – Try Blog2Social to check out all the features
Use the integrated Bitly shortener to track the performance of your links. Re-share old posts or post & schedule Retweets for Twitter. Discover many more features:
Download Blog2Social and start your free 30-day-Premium-trial
Schedule uniquely tailored posts for different dates and times to maximize engagement.
Schedule posts recurrently. Select the duration in weeks, months or create your own repeated scheduling.
Blog2Social automatically adds Open Graph and Twitter Card tags to your blog posts to optimize your blog posts shareability on social networks.
Define and save your own time settings for each connected profile, page or group.
Automatically share your new and updated blog posts on social media.
Share and schedule relevant third-party content.
Keep track of your shared posts and scheduling plan with the Social Media Calendar.
Is Blog2Social free?
Yes, Blog2Social is completely free to cross-post your blog posts on your social media profiles. For more advanced features and options you can upgrade to Blog2Social Premium whenever needed.
What can I do with the free version?
There is quite a lot you can do with the free version of Blog2Social for your social media marketing:
* You can share your blog posts and pages as well as content from other sources on 13 different networks: Twitter, Facebook (profile and page), LinkedIn (profile), XING (profile), Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Torial, Medium, Tumblr, Flickr, Diigo, Bloglovin, and VK at once.
* You can customize your social media posts with personal comments, hashtags, handles, emojis, and select an image of your choice. You can even edit the complete HTML markup for re-publishing your post on Tumblr, Torial, and Medium.
With the free version you can also:
* manage all users’ posts and pages and share them on your channels
* re-post old blog posts
* view all your social media posts in one single place
* automatically generate hashtags from your posts tags
* edit the meta tag information of your blog posts and pages
* use the free Blog2Social Extension for Firefox and Chrome to save links while browsing and share them whenever you want.
If that’s enough for you, you can stay with Blog2Social free forever. If you need more advanced sharing and scheduling options for auto-posting and cross-promoting your posts and contents you can upgrade to Premium for less than $ 6.60 per month. That’s less than a big pizza.
How can I start the free Premium Trial?
To start your free 30-day-Premium trial just register at:
You will receive a license key via email, that you can use to activate your WordPress user for all the Premium features
Do I have to cancel my free trial if I don’t want to buy Premium after the 30 days are over?
You don’t need to cancel anything. There is no automatic subscription. The trial period is free of charge and obligations. If you do not buy a Premium license after the trial period your account will be switched back to Blog2Social Free automatically. Basic features are free forever. For more elaborate features, you can upgrade to Blog2Social Premium anytime.
Why should I get a Premium subscription?
Blog2Social premium takes your social media marketing to the next level. Benefit from awesome features such as:
- Sharing and re-sharing automatically with the Best Time Manager, defining recurring intervals and setting your own scheduling scheme.
- Auto-Posting: Set your social media marketing on auto-pilot and share your posts fully automated.
- Social media post optimization: Select individual post formats (link or image post) and images for each post by using any image from your library.
- Connect more accounts per network, add users, use business networks and get priority support per email and by phone.
- …and many more Premium features: See all the Premium features on our pricing page
Do I need special folder permissions to install the plugin?
The standard permissions are sufficient (“wp-content/plugins” 755)
More questions about Blog2Social?
To get started with the basics of Blog2Social and maybe find some useful tips and tricks, take a look at our [Step-by-Step Guide](https://www.blog2social.com/en/blog/smart-social-media-automation-step-by-step-guide-blog2social/”Step-by-Step Guide to Blog2Social”) If you are looking for an answer to a specific question, please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions
New Content Curation features and Debugger Tool
A new look, improved support hub and calendar
New XING Interface and Google + News
Connection of Blog2Social and press distribution service PR- Gateway and additional language extension
Additional Security Update
Introducing Instant Sharing for Google+
Advanced Best Time Manager
Network Format and Calendar Optimization
Content Curation with links, WooCommerce compatibility, gutenberg editor compatibility
Usability Optimization, adapting to the facebook sharing process
Usability Optimization, shortener bitly, new network google my business
Bugfix: compatible with custom backend templates and modal scripts
Bugfix: twitter scheduling prozess
Bugfix: facebook individualize image and content in scheduling prozess
Usability Optimization, twitter retweet, more individualize image and content by scheduling
Usability Optimization, facebook member groups, new network vkontakte, more flexible scheduling
Usability Optimization, varnish caching compatible
Usability Optimization, new calendar features, more easier and flexible schedueling
Usability Optimization, auto post imported content, Instagram image post format
Bugfix: Calendar date time function
Bugfix: Loading process
Bugfix: Social meta tags
Add Social Meta tags settings for linkpost. Scheduling calendar.
Bugfix: image upload
General Usabilitiy and Performance Optimization.
General Usabilitiy and Performance Optimization.
Usabilitiy and Performance Optimization. Bugfix: Heartbeat
Usabilitiy and Performance Optimization. Select link format or image format individual per posts
Usabilitiy and Performance Optimization. NEW: Select individual images per post. Select link format or image format for your posts. Select your own time zone for scheduling posts. Emoji support.