This plugin allows you to display a fun and informative clock on your blog in a timezone and color of your choosing!
|Author:||Blog Clock Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 507|
Click to start download
screenshot-1.jpg - Use the specific Post Type to create as many clocks as you want with independent settings
screenshot-2.jpg - Select the timezone or leave empty to adapt to the client local timezone
screenshot-3.jpg - Select any possible format for your clock 12/24 hours
screenshot-4.jpg - Add a custom data format to your clock
screenshot-5.jpg - Add all the styling settings
scrennshot-6.jpg - Add the clock in your content using the autogenerated shortcode
screenshot-7.jpg - Add your clock as a visual composer block
screenshot-8.jpg - Have as many clocks as you want in the same page
screenshot-12.jpg - Add your clock as a widget
Can I use multiple clocks on the same page
Can I set multiple timezone for different clocks on the same page?
Yes, you can set as many clocks with specific timezones as you want at the same time
Does this plugin updates the seconds in realtime?
Yes, both the digital and the analog clocks work in real-time for seconds and milliseconds
Does this plugin support Visual Composer WP Backery
Yes, it will create a custom VC Block to add converters to your content
Can I use this plugin as a Widget?
Yes, there’s a specific Widget ready to be used in your Widget section
- First release.
- Second release. Plugin rebuilt to feature realtime updating. No page refresh needed to get the current time.
- Third release. Shortcode generator built and widget updated to support width and alignment customizing.
- The blog clock widget on the widget page in the wp admin now offer the same features as when grabbing the blog clock widget obtained through the widget short code
generator on the settings page of the blog clock plugin.
- You can now generate multiple blog clock short code widgets on the settings page of the blog clock plugin.
- Plugin is now responsive.
- Various bugfixes.
- Compatible with version 4.9.8.
- Changelog bugfix
Note: The whole plugin has been reworked offering a much more robust and flexible solution.
It’s strongly suggested to update to this completely new and features rich version even though no automatic migration will be performed, so it will be necessary to re-generate all the clock blocks.
Extend compatibility to WordPress 5.0