Biltorvet Dealer Tools makes it possible to show and search in the cars, that is created in the sales software AutoDesktop.
|Author:||Biltorvet A/S (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.10|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-09-2018|
Click to start download
- Stability fix.
- Removing Ekskl. Moms from all Motorcycles.
- Adding [bdt_prop p=”company”] /for vehicle detail/, so you can show the address where the vehicle is located.
- Refactoring the vehicle detail slider to TypeScript, changing namespace, and loading externally. Added fullscreen support. The slider can now be controlled by swipe on mobile, and by keys on your keyboard (left/right arrow keys – navigate, up/down – fullscreen toggle, space = play/pause video)
- Improving compatibility of range sliders in the vehicle search – in case of conflict with another .slider(), fx. loaded in Avada, the vehicle search would stop working.
- Improved handling of the template pages, so now you can point the Vehicle Search to any page in any depth, fx. biler/brugte-biler.
- Adjusted translations to match both vehicles and motorcycles.
- Removing SVG files, creating a webfont instead.
- Updating the Byttepris widget embed code to support custom color and logo attributes.
- Fixing a bug with wrong urls to car detail in case the shortcode is placed outside of the expected page.
- Adding option to hide sold cars,
- Removing sold cars from the recommended cars shortcode results
- Adding Featured cars shortcode.
- Adding support for ADT videos to a vehicle detail,
- Adding support for different pricing models (cash, leasing, and financing)
- Adding widget shortcodes
- First public version.