Adding CodeMirror functionality to the Plugin and Theme file editors, as well as the Customizer…
|Author:||The WordPress Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9-alpha|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-08-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 161|
Click to start download
0.7.0 – 2017-09-12
- Create minified bundles for CodeMirror assets. See #92. Fixes #71.
- Fix tabbing backward when Additional CSS section description is expanded, to focus on Close link instead of Help toggle. See #91. Fixes #90.
0.6.0 – 2017-09-08
- Improve frequency for when linting error notifications are shown and remove some overly-strict rules. See #86. Fixes #13.
- Improve disabling of save button for Custom HTML widget. See #87.
- Enable search addon so that attempting to do a find inside the editor will search contents of file and not use browser find dialog. See #76. Fixes #75.
- Auto-show Custom CSS section description when value is empty, add close link to bottom of description, and remove default placeholder value for Custom CSS field. See #84. Fixes #79 and core#39892.
- Improve passing of linting rulesets to CodeMirror and update CodeMirror to 5.29.1-alpha. See #59.
wp_enqueue_code_editor(). See #81. Fixes #55.
- Add support for RTL languages. See #80. Fixes #72.
- Add admin notice to instruct
npm installwhen plugin installed from source. See #74. Fixes #73.
- Update dev-lib to use local tools and add PHPCompatibility sniffs. See #82.
- See full commit log and diff: 0.5.0…0.6.0.
0.5.0 – 2017-08-30
- Prevent saving when lint errors present. See #69. Fixes #69.
- Remove unused assets; register likely-used assets; allow recognized file types to be edited; allow passing type when getting settings in addition to file. See #66. Fixes #4.
- Add recognition for JSON mode.
- Align styling matchbracket with matchtag. See #63. Fixes #56.
- Redesign warning/error messages. See #62. Fixes #44, #45.
- Improve help text in widgets admin screen and Additional CSS in Customizer. See #65. Fixes #36.
wp_enqueue_code_editoraction. See #68.
- See full commit log and diff: 0.4.0…0.5.0
0.4.0 – 2017-08-28
- Enable addon many goodies to improve UX and reduce accidental errors. See #52.
- Add autocomplete hinting. See #51 and #50.
- Improve mixed-mode autocomplete hints, including PHP. See #58.
- Configure HTMLHint including KSES rule. See #47.
- Configure JSHint with same rules as core. See #46.
- Limit CSSLint rules. See #38 and #26.
- Add tab trap escaping for CodeMirror in Custom HTML widget and theme/plugin editors. See #43 and #37.
- Rename codemirror-wp to better-code-editing. See #42.
- Add plugin icon. See #40.
- Fix errors on small screens. See #39 and #11.
- Refactor plugin class into include files to facilitate core patch creation. See #54.
- Add admin notice when plugin is obsolete. See #57.
- Upgrade CodeMirror to 5.29.0.
- See full commit log and diff: 0.3.0…0.4.0
0.3.0 – 2017-08-18
- Enable line-wrapping and constrain width for file editor to match
textarea. See #33, #5, #32.
- Improve accessibility of CodeMirror in Customizer’s Additional CSS, including escape method from Tab trap. See #34 and #29.
- Improve file organization to prepare for core merge.
- See full commit log and diff: 0.2.0…0.3.0
0.2.0 – 2017-08-16
- Add user setting for disabling Syntax Highlighting. See #31.
- Improve release builds.
- See full commit log and diff: 0.1.0…0.2.0
0.1.0 – 2017-08-14