Create and customize banners to display at the top of your website.
|Author:||Brian Dady (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-07-2021|
Click to start download
Create custom banners to display at the top of your website.
Banners are fully customizable: include text, link, images, custom CSS, and more!
Better Banners is perfect for system maintenance warnings, disclaimers, announcements, or general messages.
A plain-text banner created using Better Banners
A banner with text and an image created using Better Banners
The admin page for editing Better Banners
Not yet, but one is in the works!
Please reach out via the Support tab. I will do my best to respond to questions, issues, etc. in a timely manner.
- Minor optimizations to improve performance
- Fixes a bug in which custom CSS in the options page would display escape characters
- Adds a clearfix to the banner so it retains its height when child elements are floating
- Updates WYSIWYG editor initialization check for Chrome compatibility
- Applies textarea escaping for added security against XSS attacks
- Updates screenshot descriptions
- Initial release!