Insert advert units (such as adsense or Amazon widgets) into your bbpress forum. The plugin allows you to display advertising code between posts in
|Author:||jezza101 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-10-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 344|
Click to start download
Does this work with Google Adsense?
Yes, it works very well with adsense!
Can I show ads on the forum page?
Yes, there are multiple locations where you can insert ads.
Where can I configure ads?
There is a menu item under Forum, there is also a link on the plugin page if you struggle to find it.
Can I add mobile responsive ads?
There is no in built functionality but you can try using the supplied shortcodes in the wp-mobile-detect plugin.
Will shortcodes be parsed in adunits?
Yes. If you palce a shortcode in one of the adunit boxes this will be parsed.
- Fixed: Ads between posts were not hidden for logged in users when option selected
- Added: Shortcodes can now be parsed in your ad units
- Added: Settings link on the standard WP plugin admin page for anyone who couldn’t find the admin page
- Fixed: Activation output error
- Fixed: Reactivating plugin no longer removes all of your ads
- Fixed: Warnings raised when WP_DEBUG flag is switched on
- Allow ads to be entered in multiple areas around a bbPress forum
- Note: You will need to reinsert your ad code after upgrading.
- Bug Fix
- Initial release