Turn any web form into a flexible enquiry form, enabling you to have multiple enquiry forms throughout your website.
|Author:||Bamboo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-08-2014|
Click to start download
- Fixed an issue with CSS not queuing correctly.
- Added website page field which is automatically included in the emails
- Added ‘message’ parameter to shortcode to enable control of the confirmation message
- If the user fills in a field called ‘Email’ or ‘Email Address’, it will be used as the email reply address.
- Testing in WP4.7 and rebranded
- Added logging facility
- Refactored code to improve future updates
- Added honeypot option
- Improved handling of the mandetory boxes feature
- When the page reloads after submitting, the form is scrolled back into view to make the thank you message more obvious.
- Improved handling of ‘sent’ flag
- Updated CSS delivery to help improve Google PageSpeed scores
- Minor code refactoring