WordPress AWStats Extended Info automatically includes the AWStats misc. tracker on each page. Requires AWStats (http://awstats.sourceforge.net)
|Author:||Michael Gerard (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.5|
|Plugin version:||2.1b r005|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-05-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 002|
Click to start download
AWStats Xtended Info inserts the awstats_misc_tracker.js into each page WordPress serves, allowing you to track additional items including screen size, Flash, PDF, and Java support among other things.
For finer control you can select which types of pages will include the script from the AWStats X Options page.
For finer control you can select which types of pages will include the script from the AWStats X Options page sub-panel. You may select from:
* Main Page (is_home)
* Post Pages (is_single)
* Static Pages (is_page)
* Archives (is_archive)
* Search Results Pages (is_search)
* Error Pages (is_404)
2.1b r005 (05 APR 2007)
- BUG FIX – Forgot to change the path in the ‘js/awstats_misc_tracker.js’ file to… Good catch, and much thanks to Dave, Dominique Stender, and GreyDuck.
2.1b r004 (31 MAR 2007)
- BUG FIX – Seems to work better on post pages and static pages if you use the full url rather than the relative url. Duh.
2.1b r003 (16 MAR 2007)
- BUG FIX – I broke the link to the script on either r001 or r002. Didn’t notice it until now… But hey, problem solved.
- BUG FIX – Script is now inserted on all pages by default.
2.1b r002 (25 FEB 2007)
- FEATURE – Added Version Checking
- BUG FIX – Updated all links to new AWStats X dedicated page at Tossed Salad
2.1b r001 (24 FEB 2007)
- FEATURE – Added Options Page Subpanel “AWStats X”
- FEATURE – User can select pages to load the AWStats Extended script
- MINOR – Checked WP 2.1 Compatibility
2.0.2b :: April 26, 2005
- Public beta. Changed version number to reflect WP compatibility.