Simple, efficient, ad- and bloatfree plugin for testing whether or not a given server address is up for just you, or everyone else on a given port and …
|Author:||Allan Thue Rehhoff (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-03-2017|
Click to start download
If you have a question feel free to send me an email and I’ll do my best to answer you within 48 hours.
- Install the plugin
- Configure the servers/services you want to check against in “Server Status” within wp-admin
- Insert one of the provided shortcodes on the desired page, and or post.
- More translateable strings
- Implemented a more responsive experience in backend
- Rephrased table heading descriptions to be a bit more descriptive
- Bugfix & security update.
- Fixed rare scenario where privilege escalation could occur during saving a servers data.
- Fixed CSRF vulnerabilities, when adding/editing/deleting server data.
- Rmove JS console.log breaking <= IE 7
- Some strings are now translateable (More to come in future releases)
- Added filters for messages displayed to the user.
- Added sanitization function.
- Now stripping sanitizing any data going into the database.
- Fixed bug where only 5 server would be displayed in backend
- Code Refactoring for publishing this plugin
- Added assets, and readme files.
- Initial release