Simple, efficient, ad- and bloatfree plugin for testing whether or not a given server address is up for just you, or everyone else on a given port and …
|Author:||Allan Thue Rehhoff (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-03-2017|
Click to start download
- Install the plugin
- Configure the servers/services you want to check against in “Server Status” within wp-admin
- Insert one of the provided shortcodes on the desired page, and or post.
Does this plugin require anything special?
This plugin depends heavily on the curl_* and fsockopen(); PHP functions, however such functions are enabled by default on the majority of webhosts.
“allow_url_fopen” can in most scenarios interfere with the accuracy of the plugin, if disabled.
If you have any questions not answered here, do feel free to send me an email and I’ll do my best to answer you within 48 hours.
- Security Update: Access checks now uses wordpress current_user_can(); instead of in_array();
- Compatibility: Added Dark Mode plugin compatibility.
- Compatibility: Added some required plugin compatibility checks.
- Coding Standards: Getting up to scratch with wordpress coding standards.
- Coding Standards: Started documenting plugin functions, using docblock syntax
- Errors: Added an error message to the frontend when a non-existant server ID is added to the shortcode. (Only visible to users with sufficient privileges)
- Bugfix: Fixed incorrect “atr_success_message” filter name, renamed properly to “atr_server_success_message”.
- Bumped compatible wordpress version to 4.9.4.
- New setting: attempt to bypass cached results.
- New setting: SSL Verify Peer.
- New Setting: SSL Verify Host.
- New setting: Request Execution Order.
- Servers boxes now matches elementor page builders alerts (border-left added).
- Added new configurations page.
- Introduced a settings API, documentation to come at some point.
- Some more translateable strings.
- Bumped WordPress version compatibility.
- Hopefully? Fixed drag-handle sorting, changed icon from ui to dashicons.
- Updated plugin description.
- More translateable strings
- Implemented a more responsive experience in backend
- Rephrased table heading descriptions to be a bit more descriptive
- Bugfix & security update.
- Fixed rare scenario where privilege escalation could occur during saving a servers data.
- Fixed CSRF vulnerabilities, when adding/editing/deleting server data.
- Rmove JS console.log breaking <= IE 7
- Some strings are now translateable (More to come in future releases)
- Added filters for messages displayed to the user.
- Added sanitization function.
- Now stripping sanitizing any data going into the database.
- Fixed bug where only 5 server would be displayed in backend
- Code Refactoring for publishing this plugin
- Added assets, and readme files.
- Initial release