Allows to easily control the display of widgets (Visible/Hidden) by the specific device: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile.
|Author:||Yakir Sitbon, Ariel Klikstein (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-08-2013|
|Total downloads:||21 967|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
Please Note: This plugin is only for Pojo Framework users – Pojo is a premium themes.
If you have a responsive website, Pojo Device Widget plugin is created especially for you. If you wanted to display a widget for: Desktop, tablet or mobile device (Phone), you can do it easily and simply using the selection box at the bottom of each widget.
Pojo Device Widget plugin will save you time encode and write code, and leave you with a clean Sidebar area. The plugin only adds CSS settings by Media Query screen:
- Desktop – 980px and up
- Tablet – 979px to 768px
- Phone (Mobile) – 767px and below
By default plugin defines all the current widget “Show on all devices”, so all the widgets are always displayed. You can check the effective plugin By: Reducing / Expanding your browser window.
Would you like to like to cotribute to Device Widget? You are more than welcome to submit your pull requests on the GitHub repo. Also, if you have any notes about the code, please open a ticket on ths issue tracker.
- Requires PHP5 for list management functionality.
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- Added custom codes for Pojo themes
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2.2
- Tested up to WordPress 4.0
- Tested up to WordPress 3.9.2
- Changed name to Pojo products
- Added Japanese translate. Thank to wpmubp
- Tested up to WordPress 3.9
- Export first .pot file for translators