Aplazame para WooCommerce, compra ahora y paga después
|Author:||Aplazame (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-09-2015|
|Total downloads:||9 338|
Click to start download
Aplazame is an instant credit payment method for online purchases that allows WooCommerce stores to sell more and increase average ticket values with a risk-free solution. A simple, secure and flexible over time payment method integrated at the ecommerce checkout. Once you activate and successfully integrate Aplazame in your site, you will be able to offer financing as a payment method to your customers.
WooCommerce stores can highlight our instant credit solution in activating our widget. This widget is a minimal and fully customizable credit simulator that will be displayed on both your product description and shopping cart views. It will allow the ecommerce to easily communicate the customer the possibility of financing her/his purchases at every step of the customer journey.
Once Aplazame is integrated in WooCommerce stores, they can achieve:
- Boost sales by 50% and reach more customers
- Increase the average order value by 200%
- Improve conversion rate by 20%
- Aplazame guarantees all purchases and settles directly with merchants after order confirmation
- Reduce your cart abandonment rate by reducing price sensitivity and increasing affordability
- In order to start working with us in your store, you have to create a free merchant account with Aplazame. You have to do this before starting the configuration. You can create your own free account from this link: https://aplazame.com/#/account/signup
The plugin is free. Our business pricing is just a variable fee per transaction that ranges from 0,5 to 1,5% of the order amount depending on the volume (https://aplazame.com/prices/)
Aplazame operates in Spain. So if your store is located in Spain, you can integrate Aplazame as your payment method.
At this moment our service only use Euros.
Just signup for a vendor account at https://vendors.aplazame.com/u/signup
No, you can refund the order for the total amount
Of course, simply select an “Aplazame refund” in the product detail.
- Release for update assets on WP plugin page.
- [ADD] Instalments selector for widgets.
- [CHANGE] Marketplace assets.
- [ADD] Blended checkout.
- [FIX] Minor improvements.
- [FIX] Campaigns pagination.
- [FIX] Order confirmation at WC < 3.0.
- [FIX] Retro-compatibility issue at confirmation and other minor fixes.
- [FIX] Retro-compatibility issue.
- [ADD] Option to change title and description.
- [ADD] Hide params if product not available.
- [FIX] Code improvements.
- [ADD] Legal notice option to widget setup.
- [FIX] Minor fixes.
- [FIX] Deprecated checks.
- [ADD] Update history endpoint.
- [FIX] Various fixes and improvements.
- [FIX] Repository deploy.
- [ADD] ‘Pay in 15 days’ as payment method.
- [FIX] Payment method description for countries different than Spain.
- [FIX] Check if Aplazame is the current payment method.
- [ADD] JS async load.
- [FIX] Changed total to subtotal in article prices to maintain consistency with other attributes.
- [FIX] Variable products to campaigns.
- [ADD] Improve customization of widget place in both product and cart pages.
- [DEL] Hide finished campaigns.
- Fix compatibility with WooCommerce v2.
- Prevent conflicts with 3rd party systems who perform unsafe filtering
- Minor changes
- Redirect page has been removed.
- Many other improvements.
The option to cancel/refund orders using the status select has been removed.
You can still doing normal refunds using the “Refund” option below the order’s item list.
- [ADD] Added a new settings for toggle the rendering of Aplazame’s widget on product page.
- [ADD] Added a new settings for toggle the rendering of Aplazame’s widget on cart page.
- [DEL] Removed the option of cancel the credit when order is manually set to Cancelled.
- [DEL] Removed the option of refund the credit when order is manually set to Refunded.
- Support for orders with pending status
- Minor changes
- [ADD] Private Key is automatically validated when set
- [ADD] Public Key is not longer needed to manual set
- [ADD] Many other compatibility improvements
- [FIX] Default customer date of birth