Import affiliate accounts with Affiliates, Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise.
|Author:||itthinx (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-11-2017|
Click to start download
- Install and activate Affiliates or Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise.
- Install and activate this plugin Affiliates Import.
- Go to Affiliates > Import on your WordPress Dashboard and import the desired affiliate accounts from an existing text file.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
Where can I find the documentation for this tool?
The documentation is located at Affiliates Import.
What plugins are required to import affiliates with this tool?
- Added support for additional registration fields as defined under Affiliates > Settings > Registration.
- Improved the admin section with additional field and file format information.
- Updated the readme.txt (adds the “Requires PHP” tag, adds the Upgrade Notice section and provides a short example).
- The “user_pass” Field Name has been deprecated in favor of “password” used in the standard registration fields.
- Fixed option filter to avoid sending out administrator notifications for imported affiliates.
- Initial release.