Cloaking your affiliate links and tracking the hits and unique visitors of each link.
|Author:||Clionpid (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-10-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||47 807|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
Affiliate link cloaking can hide affiliate links from visitors so that you don't worry about visitors remove your affiliate id and visit product website directly. It also can be used as link shrink plugin. It can shrink link and make it to be short url/short link. When visitors click shrinked link, it will redirect to your original link.
Affiliate link cloaking also tracks the hits and unique visitors of each link. You can find which cloaked links perform well and which need to be modified or removed.
- Fix php warning bug.
- Fix “&” bug in auto replacing feature.
- Fix link status graph overflow bug.
- Fix post/page edit page panel bug.
- Fix incompatible with some theme bugs.
- Enhance auto replacing affiliate link to short link feature, now it’s compatible with other widget.
- Add control panel in each post/page edit panel.
- Add auto replacing affiliate link to short link feature
- Add link table sort feature
- Fix diagram bugs.
- Add link track diagram
- Add sum item of daily/monthly table
- Initial release