Add advanced features to the official WordPress Gutenberg editor plugin like: edition profiles, lightbox on…
|Author:||JoomUnited (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 450|
Click to start download
Profile edition with edition tool selection
Attribute profiles to user or user roles
Testimonial and counter blocks
Custom CSS applied to Gutenberg paragraph blocks
Build fully custom accordions and tabs from Gutenberg
Google Maps Gutenberg Block
Advanced Video block including remote video (Youtube...) and local video (.mp4...)
Advanced table manager: manage tables in Gutenberg with several styling options
To install the plugin automatically:
- Require Gutenberg plugin to be installed first
- Through WordPress admin, use the menu: Plugin > Add new
- Search for Advanced Gutenberg
- Click on install then click activate link
To install the plugin manually:
- Require Gutenberg plugin to be installed first
- Download and unzip the plugin advanced-gutenberg.zip
- Upload the /advanced-gutenberg directory to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the left menus: Gutenberg > Profiles AND Settings > Advanced Gutenberg
Can I get support for the editor use?
We reply to every question about the editor on the forum here, just ask 🙂 We also have an online documentation here: https://www.joomunited.com/documentation/advanced-gutenberg
Does Advanced Gutenberg slowing down my website?
The plugin has almost NO impact on page load, it’s only loaded during the edition process.
What is the Gutenberg version version resuired to run Advanced Gutenberg plugin properly?
The latest one, always! We’re testing it with previous versions but the latest version of Gutenberg brings new features for developer and allow better content edition.
Is Advanced Gutenberg free?
Yes, totally free of charge.
Where can I see Advanced Gutenberg in my WordPress admin panel?
In different places: in Gutenberg itself adding some options to blocks, adding new blocks, as a new menus under Settings and under Gutenberg
Can I setup an edition profile per user?
Yes this is possible, from the Gutenberg profile management, select some blocks, then you can give the profile to a single user or a user role
Can I translate Advanced Gutenberg plugin?
Yes, and that’s really easy! JU Translation is a translation tool included in all our WordPress plugins: get, share and manage your extensions translations from a visual and easy to use interface! You’ll find it in the Advanced Gutenberg settings menu
I don’t see the new buttons or new tools in Advanced Gutenberg
- Make sure the plugin is activated
- Make sure that an edition profile is linked to your account for example if you’re in admin user role make sure that an edition profile is setup to be loaded for admins
- Advanced Gutenberg is pretty well integrated with native Gutenberg, some blocks are new some other are original Gutenberg blocks but supercharged by new features
Does the Advanced Gutenberg custom styles works with the Gutenberg CSS block class?
Both are loaded from a separated stylesheet file and ofeer 2 ways to style your blocks. The Gutenberg default CSS class apply a CSS class on a single block then you can cretate your CSS on an external file.
The Advanced Gutenberg Custom CSS can be created from the plugin configuration and applied from a dropdown list to any block.
- Fix : Compatibility with Gutenberg version 3.2.0
- Fix : Add option to toggle blocks spacing setting
- Fix : Blocks still show on Gutenberg even disabled from profile
- Add : New block: Accordion block
- Add : New block: Tabs block
- Add : New block: Social links block
- Add : Option to define default vertical spacing between blocks (frontend)
- Fix : Advanced Video block: Not override poster after fetching video
- Fix : Error while updating blocks list on profile
- Add : New block: Map block
- Add : New block: Advanced Video block
- Add : New block: Advanced Table block
- Add : New options to add margin & padding on Columns and Text Columns block
- Fix : Update code format to match latest Gutenberg release
- Add : New block: Testimonial block
- Add : New block: Advanced Image block
- Add : New block: Counter (count up) with symbol
- Add : New options to customize Separator block
- Fix : Make block icons in profile display properly like in Gutenberg
- Fix : Improve code format and compatibility
- Add : New Advanced Button block: create button with more styles (hover, border, padding…)
- Add : New Advanced List block: create list with list icon, icon color…
- Add : Summary block: Allow to set anchor links color, block alignment and load summary in minimized
- Add : New summary block option: load the block minimized and define text
- Add : New style for summary block: align the block + font style and color options
- Fix : Improve compatibility with other plugins
- Add : Create custom CSS styles and apply to paragraph blocks
- Add : Identify CSS property wity with: name, class and color
- Add : New Summary block: Insert Gutenberg summary based on content headers
- Fix : Compatibility with Gutenberg version 2.2.0
- Add : Initial version
- Add : Blocks access: Define which editor blocks Users / User roles can use
- Add : Make gallery blocks images can be opened in a popup lightbox
- Add : Option to display alt text as caption when a gallery lightbox is opened