Get a tree view of all your pages directly in the admin menu. Search, edit, view, re-order/sort and add pages – all with just one click away!
|Author:||Pär Thernström (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-09-2010|
|Total downloads:||136 618|
|Active installs:||30 000+|
Click to start download
You can expand/collapse sub-pages. Keeps the meny compact, but gives you the option to instantly dig deep down the page hierarchy.
Search your pages in real time. Try it; it's wonderful! 😉
Quickly add single or multiple pages. Great for setting up the structure for a new site.
- Upload the folder “admin-menu-tree-page-view” to “/wp-content/plugins/”
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Now the tree with the pages will be visible in the admin menu to the left.
- Make hidden page not clickable. Fixes https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-the-page
- Load icons localy instead. Fixes https://wordpress.org/support/topic/styles-loading-icon-pngs-over-http-instead-of-https
- Added German translation. Thanks Michael Thielemann.
- Added Spanish translation. Thanks Andrew Kurtis/WebHostingHub.
- CSS fixes for new admin theme in WordPress 3.8. Thanks to Américo Cruces for making most of the the nice changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when bulk editing posts
- Added Italian translation. Thanks!
- Added Dutch translation. Thanks!
- Added Slovak translation. Thanks Branco.
- Hopefully loads scripts and styles over SSL/HTTPS if FORCE_SSL is set.
- Fixes for popup on WP 3.5
- Replaced live() with on() for jQuery
- Small CSS fixes, for example search box label being a bit off
- Fix for search highlight being to big
- Fix for flyout menu not working
- Fixed: major speedup, like 300 % faster generation of the tree
- Fixed: added is_admin()-check to the plugin, the plugin code is only parsed when in the administration panel. This could make the public part of your site some milliseconds faster.
- Fixed: icons where misplaced when using minimized admin menu.
- Fixed: page actions where not visible when using minimized admin menu.
- Fixed: hopefully works better with WPML now.
- Fixed: forgot to remove console.log at some places. sorry!
- Updated: Drag and drop now works better. Still not 100%, but I can’t find the reason why I does order the pages a bit wrong sometimes. Any ideas?
- Added: Now you can order posts with drag and drop. Just click and hold mouse button and move post up/down. But please note that you can only move posts that have the same level/depth in the tree.
- Fixed: post titles where not escaped.
- Could not edit names in Chrome
- Removed add page-link. pages are instead added automatically. no more clicks; I think feels so much more effective.
- moved JS and CSS to own folders
- can now add multiple pages at once
- can now set the status of the created page(s)
- An ul that was opened because of a search did not get the minus-sign
- New “popup” with actions when hovering a page. No more clicking to get to the actions. I really like it!
- The plus-sign/expand link now works at least three levels down in the tree
- Tree now always opens up when editing a page, so you will always see the page you’re ediiting.
- When searching, the parents of a page with a match is opened, so search hits will always be visible.
- When searching and no pages found, show text “no pages found”.
- CSS changes for upcoming admin area CSS changes in WordPress (may look wierd on current/older versions of WordPress…)
- Some preparing for using nestedSortable to order the pages
- Children count was sometines wrong.
- Added functionality to expand/collapse
- View link now uses wordpress function get_permalinks(). Previously you could get non-working links.
- Swedish translation added
- Moved load_plugin_textdomain to action “menu” instead of “init”
- Fixed a couple of small bugs
- Prepare for translation
- Moved JS to own file
- Removed some notices
- Added a search/filter box. Search your pages in real time. I love it! 🙂
- Some CSS changes. The icons and text and smaller now. I think it’s better this way, you can fit so many more pages in the tree now.
- Now you can add new pages below or as a child to a page. For me this has been the feature I’ve missed the most.
- It’s alive!