Add your social network links in pages and posts
|Author:||ericwebr (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-09-2018|
Click to start download
There are currently no FAQs at this time.
- Download the plugin
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Add Social Buttons and click add new
- Add a title to your button set
- Enter the link of your social networks in the appropriate fields
- Click Publish
- Go to the list in Add Social Buttons and get the shortcode that was generated, Ex: [addsocialbuttons id=”11″]
- Paste this shortcode into the pages or posts you want to display this set of buttons
- First version of the plugin.