The plugin displays search form in the navigation bar which can be configured from the admin area.
|Author:||Ivory Search (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-04-2017|
|Total downloads:||165 966|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
Default Search Form
Dropdown Search Form
Sliding Search Form
Full Width Search Form
Popup Search Form
Edit Search Form
How to use Ivory Search plugin?
Please read below documentation to know how to use Ivory Search plugin.
Is the plugin compatible with WooCommerce?
Yes the Ivory Search plugin integrates directly with WooCommerce to provide a powerful and advanced WooCommerce Search. Not only can you use Fuzzy searching, you can exclude specific WooCommerce products from search, include specific WooCommerce products in your search and much more.
If you need more advanced WooCommerce Search functionality, upgrade to Ivory Search Premium which provides WooCommerce SKU searching and even more powerful WooCommerce Search functionality.
Can I add search to menu?
Yes you can easily add your search to menu in just a couple of clicks, be up and running in minutes.
Does the plugin provide search shortcodes?
Yes Ivory Search provides a range of search shortcodes you can use, best of all you can create an unlimited number of custom search forms and then embed them on your WordPress site using our powerful and easy to use range of Search Shortcodes.
Does the plugin provide search widgets?
Yes it provides search widgets. Using Ivory Search you can add a custom search widget to your WordPress powered website quickly and easily, with minimal hassle. To use it simply add your custom search form then head on over to your widgets area and add ivory search widget in widget area.
Will the custom search work with my theme?
Yes. Ivory Search, has been tested and works perfectly with a range of themes, including but by no means limited to Divi, allowing you to build a custom search with Divi, Avada, X and Pro by Themeco, GeneratePress, OceanWP and many more.
Do You Offer Customization Support?
Yes we do. We try our best to help free users with customisation requests and we offer guaranteed CSS customisations for our premium users.
- Updated – freemius SDK.
- Fixed – new search form saving issue.
- Enhanced plugin admin settings user interface.
- Developed functionality to search posts and pages along with media.
- Fixed – Post title and content options saving issue.
- Fixed – Post type issue when reset search form.
- Styled – Twenty Nineteen theme search form.
- Fixed – New search form tabs issue.
- Fixed – Firefox browser right mouse click closing search form issue.
- Searches in WooCommerce products variation.
- Fixed – Firefox browser dropdown select issue.
- Optimized plugin admin options.
- Developed option to search specific posts, pages or custom post types.
- Menu search post types can be managed now from search form post types option.
- Developed reset button to reset search form.
- Designed new switch control UI for plugin settings page.
- Developed functionality to display plugin options changed indicator.
- Improved plugin settings User Interface.
- Added compatibility with Polylang plugin.
- Fixed menu search form attachment search issue.
- Renamed plugin from “Add Search To Menu” to “Ivory Search”.
- Changed old settings page from Settings -> Add Search To Menu to Ivory Search -> Settings
- Added new Popup menu search form style.
- Developed option to created unlimited search forms and each search forms can be configured separately.
- Search specific post types, categories, taxonomies, terms, custom fields, authors, comments and many more.
- Exclude from search specific posts, pages, categories, taxonomies, terms, custom fields, authors, post status and many more.
- Developed options for searched posts ordering, Terms Highlighting, Fuzzy Matching, Keyword Stemming and many more.
- Resolved “PHP Notice: Undefined index: add_search_to_menu_style”
- Enhanced Mobile Display option to work with caching.
- Fixed issue of using quotation in plugin custom CSS option.
- Resolved search icon background color issue.
- Added search form close icon to close search form.
- Added plugin options Search Post Types, Google CSE, Mobile Display and Custom CSS.
- Styled it for default WordPress themes.
- Resolved scrolling issue in fixed menu and made magnifying glass icon resizable.
- Initial release.