A widget for video from YouTube, Vimeo, and more. Resizes to its container.
|Author:||Ryan Kienstra (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 036|
Click to start download
- Upload the adapter-responsive-video directory to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- In the “Plugins” menu, find “Adapter Responsive Video,” and click “Activate.”
- Add an “Adapter Video” widget by going to the admin menu and clicking “Appearance” > “Widgets.”
- Type the url of the video or embed, like YouTube or Spotify.
What does this require?
Bootstrap 3.2 or later
- Improve support for non-video embeds by rendering the entire
<iframe>. See #9.
- Refactor the main plugin file and add PHPUnit tests. See #7.
- Set up wp-dev-lib with configuration files. See #3.
- Add PHPUnit tests, for 100% coverage of methods and functions. See #2.
- Security improvements, including securing widget output.
- First version