This plug-in can create Barcodes and use A4 paper format to print. Plugin can create different barcode layouts for A4.
|Author:||UkrSolution (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-07-2016|
|Total downloads:||9 140|
Click to start download
Create barcodes manually.
Create barcodes for Selected Products.
Create barcodes from WooCommerce Categories.
I have label sheets and I am not sure if this plugin can support it.
By default barcode generator contains the most popular A4 label sheets that allows to print 12, 14, 16, 21, 24, 40, 44, 56, 65, 120, 189, 230 or 324 barcodes per page.
If you have label sheet with different amount of labels or with different sizes – you can easily create your own custom format – just specify sizes of labels, margins, label gaps and new format will be ready for work.
How do I know that my printer supports margin-free printing ?
Before printing it’s very important to get to know your printer a little bit better, especially we need to know if printer can print without page margins.
The right way to do it is to read technical documentation about your printer (or find it in google) but if you lost documentation or can’t find in google there is another way.
Print this PDF page and compare if it looks the same as on PDF. If page border doesn’t look the same – your printer might not suport border-free printing or you didn’t check this option in print settings popup.
My printer doesn’t support margin-free printing, what’s next ?
It’s ok, actually most of printers can’t do it. You just need to use label sheets with page margins.
Here is example of label sheet (40 labels per page) with page margins.
What types of barcodes do you support ?
Our Barcode Generator supports most popular types of codes: CODE128, UPC, EAN, EAN8, CODE39, EAN13, QRCode and DataMatrix.
Can I save/download barcodes on my MAC or PC?
There are 2 ways:
1. You can save each code as PNG image.
2. You can save all pages as PDF document, so you will be able to print them later.
How much barcodes I can put on page ?
As much as you need 🙂
Our barcode generator contains buil-in set of the most popular A4 label sheets which allows to add 12, 14, 16, 21, 24, 56 or 65 barcodes per page.
And you can create any amount of your own label sheet formats.
What types of barcodes do you support?
Our Barcode Generator supports most popular types of codes: CODE128, UPC, EAN, EAN8, CODE39, DataMatrix.
Can I add product name on barcode ?
Sure, one barcode can contain and code and product name.
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed ?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
How to reproduce bug
Screenshots of bug
Best way to describe the problem is to create video (you can use software like Jing)
126.96.36.199 – April 16th, 2019
- Corrected Preview Page disappearance.
- Barcode labels sorting stopped working – fixed.
- Major improvements.
188.8.131.52 – April 3rd, 2019
- Import Categories popup improvements.
- СODE128 throws error when created out of number – corrected.
- UPC-A validation – corrected.
2.7.0 – March 26th, 2019
- Added WooCommerce “Attributes” support.
- Added support of WooCommerce “Stock quantity”. If enabled amount of created barcodes will be equal as the amount specified in “Stock quantity” field.
- Added other languages support. Now you can add translations for your language.
- Quality of barcodes improved by using SVG instead of images.
2.6.0 – March 15th, 2019
- Added support of variations to “Selected Items” option.
- Product Link and Admin Product Link added. When creating barcodes you can use Product Links – useful for QRCodes.
- Corrections for Roll Label Printers
184.108.40.206 – March 6th, 2019
- CODE39 wasn’t detected by some barcode scanners – corrected.
- Printing of Barcodes didn’t work in Safari – corrected.
2.5.0 – March 1st, 2019
- Other plugins caused printing issues. Printing proccess has been rewritten to prevent these issues.
2.4.0 – January 31st, 2019
- Design enhancements
2.3.0 – January 28th, 2019
- “DataMatrix” barcode type is added.
- “Letter” paper type added into pre-installed list.
220.127.116.11 – January 24th, 2019
- Corrected issue that some EAN13 codes were detected as invalid.
2.2.3 – January 15th, 2019
- Text on labels were cut off – corrected.
18.104.22.168 – December 21st, 2018
- UPC-A validation issue corrected.
- Added error message for websites that use old PHP version (less than PHP 5.6).
2.2.2 – December 6th, 2018
- Add “X Copies” feature for “Create Manually” popup to create any amount of the same barcode.
- Custom Paper Formats added. You can create any page size you need including support of roll printers.
- Custom Fields support added. Now you can use any custom field to create barcode.
- Import Selected Items popup. Improved error log.
- EAN13 format – improved validations & errors handling.
- Check for the new version is optimized. Now you won’t miss new releases.
- Responsive improvements for small devices.
- Correction for Euro prices in “Import Categories” popup.
- When printing user got empty page – fixed.
2.2.1 – November 6th, 2018
- Speed optimization improved.
- Feature “Static text” added.
- Added option to show/hide “Code” on barcode label for “Import selected items” and “Import Categories” popups.
22.214.171.124 – November 2nd, 2018
- Price currency hasn’t been printed in some cases – corrected.
2.2.0 – October 31st, 2018
- Error messages improved.
- Сategory hierarchy is displayed.
- Bug Reporter improved.
- Preloader added while categories list is loading, and while new format is being created.
- New version checker is improved.
- Responsive fixes made.
- Import categories fixed.
126.96.36.199 – October 24th, 2018
- CSS improvements made.
188.8.131.52 – October 22th, 2018
- Added hot fixes for php notices.
2.1.0 – October 20th, 2018
- Access to Barcode Generator added to “Shop Manager” user role. This is one of built-in roles of WooCommerce.
- Added “Bug Reporter” that helps to detect errors.
- “Add to Page” button is disabled till Barcode is generated – prevents adding empty Barcodes to page.
- Preloader in “Import Categories” popup never stops when empty categories selected – fixed.
- Auto-check for a newer version fixed.
184.108.40.206 – October 18th, 2018
- Fix for servers with allow_url_fopen settings disabled.
- Added fix for “Import Categories” popup when there are many categories.
2.0.0 – October 17th, 2018
- Created from scratch the core of plugin
- Support of WooCommerce Product Variations added
- “Text” field is added in “Create Manually” popup
0.4.18 – August 13th, 2018
- Small corrections to layout
0.4.16 – August 8th, 2018
- Added “Import Categories” feature. Allows to generate barcodes for products in selected categories.
- Added support of 120 barcodes per A4 page
0.3.3 – Marth 23th, 2017
- Show/Hide barcode text
0.2.9 – January 13th, 2016
- Added Additional field in Import
0.2.8 – November 9th, 2016
- Added QRCode
0.2.7 – October 31th, 2016
- Added new features
0.2.6 – September 22nd, 2016
- Added new features
0.1.6 – September 15th, 2016
- Added new features
- Fist version