Connect your blog with your own (or other) Telegram Channel and spread your contents to the world !
|Author:||Michele Pinassi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.18|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-04-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
4bl.it is the connector plugin for 4bl.it, an innovative service that let you to spread via Telegram channels new posts of your blog.
To connect your blog to the Telegram Channel, just install 4bl.it on your WordPress and follow setup instructions.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->4bl.it options screen to configure the plugins and register your blog for free on 4bl.it
- Get an API Key from 4bl.it and paste there
- You’re done ! Now you need to create you Telegram Channel and configure it as explained on http://www.4bl.it pages
I need Telegram installed to use this ?
Yes, because you need to create a channel/group where link your bot and invite your friend and followers.
How does it costs ?
Nothing, it’s free 🙂
- First 4bl.it plugin version, just the port from wp-allaround and some minor fixes