Contact Form plugin from http://www.123formulier.nl
|Author:||123Formulier.nl (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-06-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 313|
Click to start download
Contact Form plugin from 123Formulier.nl. It requires a free account created on [123Formulier] (http://www.123formulier.nl/signup.html).
Building any type of form and survey for WordPress pages is an enjoyable experience with the user-friendly interface of 123Formulier. The form generating process takes just 3 easy steps - edit the form, choose settings and publish. Allows adjusting codes.
* easy form building: real time WYSIWYG editor, form branching (conditional logic for dynamic web forms), file upload fields
* efficient submissions management: multiple recipients, custom "thank you" page, export data to CSV, reports over submissions
* security: CAPTCHA and smart CAPTCHA, password protection, SSL encryption
* style: theme gallery, full CSS customization
* integration with payment processors: PayPal, Authorize.Net, Google Checkout
* 3rd party apps integration: SalesForce, VerticalResponse, MailChimp, WebHook, Google+Yahoo Groups, Google Docs
* mobile version of web forms.
Copy the code that you get
Paste the code in your WordPress post
Or you can use the button in your WordPress editor
Sample form in a WordPress post
Why doesn’t my plugin appear in the WordPress menu after unzipping the *123formulier-for-wordpress* folder?
Make sure you have unzipped the folder in the root of the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
How can I embed multiple forms on the same WordPress page?
The most effective way is using the API key.
If I change the form on 123Formulier after I pasted it in WordPress, shall I paste the code again?
No, you don’t have to paste the code again.
Please see author’s blog.
- minor bug fixes
- minor bug fixes
- allow custom variables
- fix conflict with another plugin
- use cURL or file_get_contents for fetching the remote file
- Auto-resize form if needed
- Use 123Formulier API Key to easily embed own forms
- Added support for iFrame