Adding a shortcode to show your Spreadshirt-Articles in a page or post.
|Author:||H.-Peter Pfeufer (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8-alpha|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-07-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 426|
Click to start download
Adding a shortcode to show your Spreadshirt-Articles in a page or post. This shortcode has two options: shop_id and shop_url. Both are needed.
[spreadshirt shop_url=”http://chaoz.spreadshirt.de/” shop_id=”602194″ shop_location=”eu/na”]
[spreadshirt shop_url=”http://chaoz.spreadshirt.de/shop/” shop_id=”602194″ shop_location=”eu/na”]
The Shop-URL must contain the trailing slash.
- (02. November 2012)
- Tested up to WordPress 3.8-alpha
- More sanitizing of article-uri. Spreadshirt has a very inconsistent way to rewrite special chars -.-
- Fixed sanitizing of the article-uri
- New option for shortcode.
shop_locationSet this to “eu” for european based shops or to “na” for northern america based shops. Spreadshirt has two separated APIs for this location. This will hopefully fix some problems displaying the wrong articles.
- Link sanitizing: Removed the comma (,) from the article-links.
- Changed the XML-URL for the API to prevent double entries. Thanks to Thomas Sluyter for the hint.
- You can enter the shop url now with or without “shop/” at the end.
- Added Translations
- Minor Code Changes
- Upload to WP Plugin Repo
- Initial Release