Easy to use frontend AJAX Login and Register plugin with no settings required.
|Author:||Leo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.26|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-03-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 923|
Click to start download
This plugin will automatically add a login/register link to your ‘primary’ menu location. A nice looking form will popup when the link is clicked.
Shortcode is also available for use on any post or widget with ‘[wp-ajax-login text=”Login/Register”]’ and ‘text’ attribute is the link text.
For more information, please visit ptheme.com
- Now put label as placeholder for input fields of forms
- Update Lost Password function
- Change the link text to Logout if user is logged in.
- Now logout is also processed with ajax.
- Fix the login form not showing when registration is disabled.
- First release