VendorFuel is enterprise-level eCommerce at a small-business price. With advanced features it is the most powerful eCommerce engine for WordPress.
|Author:||VendorFuel (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.9|
|WordPress version tested:||6.0.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||6 558|
Click to start download
VendorFuel is a next-generation shopping cart that includes everything you need to add a modern, mobile responsive online store to your WordPress website in one complete solution.
With essential built-in features like Free Shipping and Dropship Support, SEO Friendly URLs, Promo Codes, Fully-Customizable Email Templates, Unlimited Autoresponders and more, you’ll be selling products at your WordPress website like a pro right away. And you can easily accept payments via Authorize.Net, PayPal, PayFabric, Qualpay, Square and Stripe with VendorFuel.
Powerful Reporting, Automatic Tax Calculation, Shipping & Label Creation, Punch in and Punch out capabilities are all included in VendorFuel’s advanced Enterprise features. And with VendorFuel you own and control your data. VendorFuel respects your data. It’s yours, you own it, so you should be able to control it.
Don’t just build an online store, build an online business — with VendorFuel!
VendorFuel’s Core eCommerce Features
- Mobile Friendly Shopping Cart
- Unlimited Categories/Sub-Categories
- View/Manage All Customers and Orders
- Supports Free Shipping, Flat Rates, and Shippo rate calculation
- Discount/Coupon/Promo Codes
- Full Drop-Ship Support
- Automatic Tax Calculation (AvaTax Certified)
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Google Analytics Ready
- Built-In Custom Email Editor powered by BeeFree
- Unlimited E-Mails
- Accept payments via Authorize.Net, PayPal, PayFabric, Qualpay, Square and/or Stripe (hosted within VendorFuel by the payment processor for the highest standard in PCI compliance)
VendorFuel’s Advanced eCommerce Features
- Single-Page Checkout Experience
- Product and Category Index
- Advanced Customization Tools
- Sales Reporting and Business Intelligence Analysis
- Custom Report Creator and Editor
- Supports Multiple Price Sheets
- Lock Shipping and Billing Address
- Punch Out and Punch In Capabilities
- Create and Manage User Groups
- Create and Manage Approval Groups
- Order Approval Hierarchy
- Fully PCI Compliant Solution
- Open-Source Plugin
VendorFuel is different because it’s a modern web application built using a RESTful API to deliver a lighting fast user experience. VendorFuel includes a number of unique enterprise-level features not typically found in other shopping carts.
VendorFuel documentation is located at: docs.vendorfuel.com
We love answering your questions about VendorFuel! You can get help from us in three different ways! You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call toll-free at: (855) 998-3835 during business hours (6:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday PDT)
VendorFuel works best with the VendorFuel theme or any other theme using Bootstrap 4.
We love feature suggestions! Please email us your suggested features at: email@example.com
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The VendorFuel plugin may connect to one or more of the following third-party APIs, in addition to VendorFuel’s, depending upon your setup:
- Algolia (search engine)
- Avalara (tax processing)
- AuthorizeNet (payment gateway)
- BeeFree (email)
- Google Analytics (analytics)
- PayFabric (payment gateway)
- PayPal (payment gateway)
- QualPay (payment gateway)
- Square (payment gateway)
- Stripe (payment gateway)
The VendorFuel plugin offers integration with the following payment gateways:
Encrypted data is sent using the gateway’s secure service. No credit card data is stored on VendorFuel’s servers.
- Fixed issue with phone input field.
- Reorganized and cleaned up code.
- Fixed issues where Reports page wouldn’t display reports or notifications.
- Fixed issue with data table not displaying info.
- Updated UI for uploading customer accounts.
- Updated submenu pages to show WordPress UI for cards, buttons and tables.
- Revised plugin folder structure to better align with current WordPress standards.
- Added missing Customer Prefix field.
- Removed ability to sign up for a new VendorFuel account. Only existing VendorFuel accounts currently being supported.
- Removed deprecated confirmation options from settings page.
- Added ability to show messaging to customer regarding minimum spend required for free shipping in cart menu and cart page.
- Improved Shipping flat rate admin pages so it’s easier to enable free shipping for minimum spends.
- Added setting for enabling Exclude sold-out items on catalog pages by default.
- Fixed issue with Copy to new product button.