Get people sharing and talking about your website with the Skype share button.
|Author:||Skype (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.25|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-12-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 940|
Click to start download
Get people sharing and talking about your site.
We’ve made it faster and easier for people to share content from your site, straight into a Skype chat. It is easy to integrate and supports both desktop and mobile sites. Just install the share button plugin, select the button style and position and you are ready to allow your users to share using Skype.
Share button features
- Automatically displays the Skype share button for every article you publish.
- Customizable button style (large button, small button, circle icon, square icon).
- Customizable button position (top of article, bottom of article, top and bottom of article).
- Customizable button localization language (auto-detected, 70+ world languages to choose from).
- Easy to use.
Screenshot of the Skype share button settings page
Screenshot of the Skype share button shown on the bottom of the article
Screenshot of the Skype login sceeen
Screenshot of the Skype share experience
- Initial release
- Fixed interaction issues with other elements on the page. The Skype button should now play nicely with other plugins on the page.
- Added localization support for the configuration screen. The configuration screens are now available in 70 languages.