Creates a widget to show a list of the most recent posts across a WordPress MU installation. It shows the most recent post from each blog. This plug
|Author:||Angelo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-08-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 478|
Click to start download
Update: If you need more functionality please see the next generation of this plugin at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/network-latest-posts/
Creates a widget to show a list of the most recent posts across a WordPress MU installation. It shows the most recent post from each blog. This plugin is based on the work of many authors.
This works on previous versions of WPMU, but not on previous versions of WordPress (where it doesn't make sense).
What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
- Bugfix on base prefix
- Added widget options
- No. of days set to <= 0 will not limit by time
- Set default parameters
- Removed default new posts of new blogs from results
- Thanks to: http://lonewolf-online.net/computers/wordpress/create-widgets/
- Author: G. Morehouse
- Author URI: http://wiki.evernex.com/index.php?title=Wordpress_MU_sitewide_recent_posts_plugin
- Author: Sven Laqua
- Author URI: http://www.sl-works.de/
- Author: Ron Rennick
- Author URI: http://atypicalhomeschool.net/