This plugin is a free addon/extension for Woocommerce 2.0.10 and above, applies modern graphics and compact design to a product catalog
|Author:||Marco Tomaselli at email@example.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-07-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
MT Flycards is extremely easy to install, use, configure and customize to make your product catalog Woocommerce good looking and intuitive navigation
25 Themes JQuery-UI preinstalled
25 jQuery-UI themes pre-installed and ready to be activated by a convenient selection menu.
WordPress Theme Supported in this release
Twenty Ten, Twenty Eleven, Twenty Twelve (visit support site for more info)
display of cards products which adapt instantly to the width of the element that contains them.
Ready to be translated into your language, English and Italian are already present. Recommend the use of Poedit for translation
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Woocommerce 2.0.10 or greater
- At least one of the following themes for WordPress Twenty Ten, Twenty Eleven, Twenty Twelve, Twenty Thirteen
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you dont even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of MT Flycards, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type MT Flycards and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our MT Flycards plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. 1. Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it 2. Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation wp-content/plugins/ directory. 3. Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Hot fixes and minor updates are free and related to Change log which lists the bugs fixed or new implementation or upgrade. If you have changed something in the source code of the plugin MT Flycards considered that can be overwritten by updates, so it is better to make a backup of the release of MT Flycards currently installed on your server before you upgrade to the new release.
*Automatic Upgrading From the aministration page of WordPress plugin you can view if an update is ready to install, simply follow the instruction reported for update your current release
- Manual Upgrading To manually apply updates overwrite all files and directories Flycards MT content in the directory /wp-content/plugin/flycards with the new files extracted from update package downloaded. If you have changed something in the source code of the plugin MT Flycards considered that can be overwritten by updates, so it is better to make a backup of the release of MT Flycards currently installed on your server before you upgrade to the new release. It always recommended to look at the change log to see what and which files have been updated.
for more information how to use MT Flycards please visit http://mtflycards.dynup.org