Adds Libravatar support to your WordPress installation.
|Author:||Gabriel Hautclocq (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-07-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 199|
Click to start download
Adds Libravatar avatars support to your WordPress installation. Libravatar is an alternative to Gravatar and its API is mostly compatible.
To use Libravatars, just select the "Libravatar Logo" option in the Discussion panel of your WordPress administration area. Of course you are advised to create an account in Libravatar!
What are the requirements of this plugin?
Exactly the same as the current stable version of WordPress!
- Oops, I forgot to add Services_Libravatar.php before! Should be fixed now.
- Support for federation (self hosted avatars functionnality of Libravatar)
- Now uses the Services_Libravatar class from Libravatar
- Corrected invalid s query arg
- Corrected default picture
- Corrected the version constants
- Corrected the (wrong) text domain
- Initial release