A social reactions ( comments, like, favs, etc. ) importer.
|Author:||Peter Molnar (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-05-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
A backfeed plugin to have all the reaction from all the social networks you have a copy of your post at.
Keyring is a dependency; the plugin will not function without it!
How it works
The plugin checks the
syndication_urls post meta field populated either by the Syndication Links plugin or by hand: one syndicated url per line.
For example, it should look like:
In case the auto-import is enabled it will fire up scheduled cron job once every day ( not changeable currently ) for each network auto-import is enabled on. The job will query X ( depending on the service it's querying ) posts per request, then fire up a new cron in the background until all posts are processed.
- due to the nature of the plugin it's highly recommended to use system cron for WordPress instead of the built-in version
- the plugin can be heavy on load; in this case please consider limiting the import date range on the settings page.
Currently supported networks
- 500px - comments, favs, likes
- Flickr - comments, favs
- Facebook - comments, likes
- Instagram - comments, likes
- Facebook broke it’s API… again. Fixed.
- initial stable release
- adding Instagram
- adding Flickr
- adding Facebook
- first public release; 500px only