Uses the filepicker.io service to upload media for your wordpress site
|Author:||5ifty&5ifty (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-12-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 723|
Click to start download
Do I need a Filestack account?
Yes, although currently a starter account is free.
Does it work with the wordpress media uploader?
Is it easily added to pages or posts for signed-in & non signed-in users to upload files?
- Initial WordPress.com version
- Add all the options to be accessible from the Admin settings page
- Begin language support
- Added help text & examples to the settings page
- Added iframe support to the shortcode
- Lots of cleanup & refactoring
- update the readme
- cleanup & refactoring
- Added customizable mimetypes
- Added modal window option
- Added automatic Media Library refresh after upload
- Fixed Media Collection not refreshing in Media Upload View.
- Fixed double event listener bug when opening FP dialog in Media Upload View.
- Added multiple files upload
- Added new filepicker widget
- Added Google Cloud as available storage option
- Fixed problem with missing ‘browser_uploader’ variable in some wordpress installations
- Added missing css file for plugin styles
- Added Imgur and Cloudapp to list of available services
- Use hosted version of Filepicker lib instead of local one
- filepicker.io is now Filestack.com